Clinical Program Supervisor
This position will provide management and clinical supervision within assigned program areas that include staff & intern supervision, program development, evaluation and coordination with collaborative partners. Further, the position insures that services are responsive to client needs incorporating best practices consistent with professional standards and ethics.
- Employer paid Short Term Disability
- 403B with matching up to 5%
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision for assigned staff to insure staff receive support and training that insure performance is congruent with program purpose and modality, that comprehensive client treatment/case plans are developed and utilized to best serve the identified needs of clients.
- Create "clinical supervision" plans, review and sign off on clinical records completed by assigned staff as required for billing purposes.
- Assure assigned program staff adheres to the program and personnel policies and procedures. Conduct employee evaluations and develop recommendations regarding performance, professional goals, advancement, compensation, etc. Approve/disapprove time off requests and review time sheets.
- Monitors program records and activity to track program inputs, outputs, and outcome information to insure programs are meeting established agency and contracted goals of program performance and budget expectations. Review case records for compliance. Review and approve project and staff expenditures.
- Proactively identify challenges in assigned program areas; communicates with team and the supervisor regarding challenges; and actively engages in problem solving to insure continuous quality improvement.
- Maintain a close liaison with collaborative partners, community agencies, and the community at large as related to the activities of the programs assigned.
- Provides direct services to clients consistent with needs of assigned programs as agreed upon with the supervisor.
- Assists in the implementation of mastered level clinical internship placements within assigned programs.
- Master's degree in a human service field and on track for clinical licensure in the State of Minnesota. Licensure as a Mental Health Professional (LICSW, LMFT, LPCC) desirable.
- Must have three years of professional experience, plus demonstrable competence in program management or supervision.
- Must show competence in written, verbal communications, and skill in working with individuals and groups.
- Must have a valid driver's license, and dependable transportation covered by insurance to use for work purposes. Willingness and ability to work additional time if needed to meet critical deadlines.
Start your career with us today! Click the "Apply" button!
How to Apply:
- Click the "Apply" button and send your resume
- Fill out the application on our website at: https://familyservicerochester.wufoo.com/forms/moe9nce1r4a5cg/