Family Based Therapist — MN Prairie Counties (FT)
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule? Do you want to make a difference in your community working with children and families? Do you want to learn cutting edge skills and techniques while receiving licensure supervision and hours towards your clinical license?
We are seeking one full-time therapist to provide family counseling services within family's homes within MN Prairie Counties. This is an innovative researched based intensive program. Ability to speak Spanish or another language, along with experience working with school systems is a plus .
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide strength-based, intensive mental health services to families, and children utilizing the principles of System Family Therapy in the family home, residential facility or other community setting.
- Conduct client diagnostic assessments (including outcome related) and develop a treatment plan.
- Collaborate with referral source, key participants, and other service providers involved with the family when appropriate.
- Complete weekly SFT paperwork and provide to supervisor and treatment team.
- Complete related documentation in the electronic health record as required by agency and third-party payers.
- Complete other related documentation as required by funders.
- Comply with professional ethics and standards.
- Adhere to CIBS Program practices to ensure fidelity of the model.
In this role, you will need:
- Must be knowledgeable in the areas of family systems as well as children, adolescent and family issues.
- Master's degree in human service field is required, must be on track for clinical licensure through the State of Minnesota.
- Must have a valid driver's license and dependable transportation to use for work purposes. Travel time and mileage is paid.
- LICSW, LPCC, LMFT preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Minnesota for independent practice in social work, psychology, professional counseling, or marriage and family therapy is desired.
Willingness and ability to work additional time if needed to meet crises and deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of family systems and advanced principles of social work practice is required.
- Possess the ability to work effectively with all client and professional populations.
- Ability to work within a team environment, and effectively communicate with colleagues, co-workers, clients, and referral sources.
- Must possess computer literacy preferably in Microsoft Office.
Family Service Rochester has been awarded the 2018 Best Places to Work in Southeast Minnesota award!
Please click the "Apply" button and sumbit your resume!
Next, fill out our online application at: https://familyservicerochester.wufoo.com/forms/moe9nce1r4a5cg/