Family Involvement Strategies Program Assistant
Are you an organized and energetic person that aspires to make a difference in your community? Do you have exceptional computer skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment? Family Service Rochester is seeking a Program Assistant to provide comprehensive support to the Family Involvement Strategies (FIS) Team.
You will perform a variety of administrative and secretarial duties to support the efficient operations of the Family Involvement Strategies program. Position will require working with families in the coordination of services provided by the Family Involvement Strategies team.
- Employer paid Short Term Disability
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Perform comprehensive administrative and secretarial duties including but not limited to maintaining filing systems, completing database entry, taking notes during meetings, compiling reports, and scheduling meetings.
- Complete all assigned documentation and prepare paperwork related to supporting the facilitators/coordinators for the Family Involvement Strategies program.
- Enter and process data to ensure various reports and forms are completed accurately and within established deadlines. Requires communicating with staff as needed to ensure information is received and entered properly.
- Requires training and work experience that demonstrates advance skills in MS Office, database software, problem solving, analysis
- Desire an associate's degree in related field.
- Ideal candidates will possess excellent problem-solving skills and highly developed organizational skills in a team-led environment with minimal supervision.
- Valid driver's license and access to vehicle for use as needed to complete assigned work responsibilities.
How to Apply:
Step 1: Please click the "Apply" button and submit your resume!
Step 2: a completed application is necessary. You may apply on-line or in person. An application may be filed from our website www.familyservicerochester.org or mailed to Family Service Rochester, 4600 18th Ave NW; Rochester, MN 55901. EOE