Framing Manager – (Framing experience not required)
We're here for the makers! Come be a part of the team where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Lead and coach a team of framers who focus on building customer relationships while creating a framing solution for their art. Drive custom framing sales. Assist customers in creating a memorable framing solution for their art.
- Assist Store Manager in leading and managing adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; ensure execution of Company policies and standards; hold team accountable for store conditions and results
- Develop and coach the team selling behaviors
- Leads the delivery of high-quality custom framing solutions to our customers on time by planning workload in partnership with the Store Manager
- Achieve your KPIs and manage the framing team to achieve their role KPIs
- Review sales and production workload and build plans and sales floor time for networking.
- Manage and execute the inventory management processes as assigned
- Manage and execute shrink and safety programs.
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD)
- Assist with interviewing, on-boarding, coaching, observing and training of new Team members; support with Talent Development activities; participate in Performance Mgmt. activities of your team; utilize the leadership competencies for continued self-development
- Partners with MODs daily on the expectations of framing and other framers.
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organizations vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Company programs and ensure a safe environment
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Other duties as assigned
- must be at least 18 years of age
Minimum Type of experience the job requires
- basic computer skills
Preferred Type of experience the job requires
- Previous custom framing experience is preferred
- Retail management experience
- Experience leading a sales team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Check out our EEO policy https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf [eeoc.gov