Place-Based Program Supervisor
Families do better when they live in a strong community with economic mobility, employment security, and self-advocacy. As a Place-based Program Supervisor, you will support neighborhood collaborations that work to meet challenges such as poverty, unemployment, and housing instability and develop into the kind of places that allow families to reach their full potential.
As a Place-Based Supervisor you would be advising a multi-agency leadership team on improving overall efficiency and effectiveness of place-based programming.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision and leadership for assigned staff to insure staff receive support and training that insure performance is congruent with program purpose and modality and that comprehensive work plans are developed and utilized to best serve the identified wants and needs of residents.
- Lead neighborhood needs assessment on which work plans are based. Assure assigned program staff deliver on work plans.
- Monitor program records and activities to track program inputs, outputs, and outcomes to insure programs are meeting jointly established goals and expectations.
- Apply change, risk and resource management and actively engage in problem solving to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Provide direct services to consumers consistent with needs of assigned programs as agreed upon with supervisor.
- Maintain close liaison with supervisor, collaborative partners, community agencies, vendors, and the community-at-large as related to the programs assigned. Lead partner development and on-boarding.
- Provide daily direction for program and staff.
- Masters degree in a human service field is preferred.
- Must have three years of professional experience, plus demonstrable competence in program management and supervision.
- Must show competence in written and verbal communications, and skills in working with diverse individuals, groups and across organizations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess skill in business arithmetic with high numeric aptitude and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of business principles and functions with the ability to effectively organize and prioritize daily workload to accurately complete assignments within established deadlines.
- Must possess effective interpersonal communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Requires the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism while managing large volumes of complex and confidential information.
- Must possess computer literacy to utilize numerous softwares.
- Ability to work within a team environment and effectively communicate across organizations and in community.
- Must have a valid driver's license and dependable transportation covered by insurance to use for work purposes.
- Willingness and ability to work additional time if needed to meet critical deadlines.
Start your career with us today! Click the "Apply" button!
How to Apply:
- Click the "Apply" button and send your resume
- Fill out the application on our website at: https://familyservicerochester.wufoo.com/forms/moe9nce1r4a5cg/