School Mental Health Therapist – Sign on Bonus
We are looking for passionate people who want to make an impact. We are committed to taking a creative and collaborative approach to transform lives.
As a Mental Health Therapist, you are offered the opportunity to create your own work schedule, receive mental health conference allotment, ongoing continuing education, encouragement to follow your passions and interests, possible career advancement, and more.
Conduct diagnostic assessments
Helping clients manage their mental health symptoms by providing therapy and skills to youth, adults, and families
Maintain all required documentation
Maintain progress towards licensure and follow requirements of supervision as applicable
Non-traditional work hours including some evenings
Some travel is required
- Master's degree in one of the behavioral science field (social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy)
- Licensure completed OR on track toward LMFT, LPCC, or LICSW
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, valid automobile insurance, and acceptable driving record
- Must pass criminal background check based on agency and Department of Human Services requirements
Potential opportunities available:
- Early Childhood Day Treatment
- In-Home Early Childhood Services
- Family Based Services
- School Based Services
- In-Home Services
Fernbrook Family Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, military status, veteran status, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability or genetics any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.