Temporary Snow Plow Operator Trainee
Work for MnDOT temporary or as an on-call worker!
- Maintains roadways for snow and ice control
- Prepares and inspects winter equipment
- Performs preseason snow route inspection and performs post storm cleanup
- Performs winter stockpile setup and transfer of anti-icing and de-icing chemicals
- Maintain documentation on snow and ice data for accurate reporting of inventory and resource management
- Performs traffic control set-ups and/or provides notification to dispatch of disabled vehicles.
We are driven to find talented, innovative employees for Minnesota's nationally recognized transportation system. We work to build the best team in the transportation industry to ensure that Minnesota thrives with a safe, sustainable and leading edge transportation system. You will be surrounded by a diverse community of experts, each driven by challenging work and motivated by the greater good. You will understand the impact of the work you are doing and be able to see the benefit you are providing to the citizens of Minnesota.
Valid Commercial Drivers' License, Class A or B with no air brake restriction. YOU MUST LIST COMMERCIAL DRIVER'S LICENSE WITH NO AIR BRAKE RESTRICTION ON YOUR RESUME.
Veterans may be eligible for a waiver of CDL based on military experience. Please contact your County Veteran Service Officer (http://www.minnesotaveteran.org/cvso/) to obtain a copy of your VMET DD2586.
APPLY ONLINE: 9/30/2020
- Go to www.mn.gov/mmb/careers
- Click "External Applicants".
- On the Job Search, enter the Job Opening ID 41284 in the Keywords search box and click Search.
- Click on the Job Title to view the job posting.
- Click Apply.
- When prompted for your Referral Source, please list: Internet Job Board - MN Jobs.
Only applicants received on mn.gov/mmb/careers will be considered.